My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin

My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

Many things affect the quality of taste from My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

This is a quick and cheap also easy , 5 minutes breakfast or Lunch.#OxfordStudents#lunch#Chorizo#Eggs

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin:

  1. 1 tsp butter
  2. 3 tbls diced chorizo
  3. 4 cherry tomatoes quatered
  4. 1 Poached egg
  5. 1 muffin cut in half

Steps to make to make My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin

  1. Tast both top and bottom halves of the muffin then butter it
  2. Heat up the butter in a pan and add the diced chorizo next cut and quarter the tomatoes and add to the chorizo and fry stirring for 3 minutes
  3. Next add a little boiled water in a saucepan and when bring to the boil again then crack the egg and drop it in carefully. When its done add the chorizo + tomato to the bottom muffin then add the poached egg.

As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. As for basic food preparation abilities for newbies you don't require to learn them yet only if you master some simple food preparation strategies.

This isn't a full guide to fast and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate My Chorizo, Tomato & poached Egg Muffin. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiced Sweet potato, Black Bean and Chick-pea burgers with Lime Raita

Aryca's favorite fried rice

🍔Raisins Buns🍔